A warm welcome to everyone.
Under the guidance of Head Coach Russell Dykes and his Team, juniors at RPLTC are invited to join in an exciting programme of coaching, social tennis, tournaments, matches and social events throughout the year.
RPLTC FOR JUNIORS
- Dedicated junior times with courts reserved exclusively for juniors
- Coaching sessions available througout the week from CRB checked coaches in a safe and fun environment
- Youngsters aged three through to teens catered for
- Quality individual or group coaching
- Tennis camps during school holidays, half-term and inset days
- Talent is nurtured with tournaments, match play, box leagues and teams, plus opportunities for promotion to senior level play.
- Friday night is a dedicated junior social night during the summer, organised by the coaching team – parents relax in the bar!
- A host of BBQ’s and parties throughout the year
- Holiday social afternoons for the entire junior membership
- A chance to secure Wimbledon tickets in the clubs annual ballot for juniors over the age of 9!
Everyone is ensured a friendly welcome at all times so please come along and join the fun.
Friday Night is Junior Night!
Commencing on Friday 15th April, these sessions are open exclusively to all junior club members and are the envy of all the other local clubs in the area! Please take advantage of the weekly Friday sessions which are provided by the coaching team to make sure all age groups get the most out of their membership.
In total there are 19 evenings junior members of all ages can attend, including a host of bbqs, parent and child events and of course the end of season party! Simply turn up at the correct time and we encourage all parents to stay and enjoy a drink from the bar whilst the children are on court!
17:15 – 18:00 Nursery/ Reception – Games/ Drills
17:15 – 18:30: Years 1 to 6 – Games/ Drills/ Matchplay
18:30 – 20:00: Years 6+
19:00 – 20:30: Intermediates – 14 years + juniors plus any parents/ senior members looking for organised singles and doubles from the coaching team.
(Older children can come and play on the grass courts from 17:15 if the courts are free, although priority will be given to our younger members during busy periods).
Please can parents familiarise themselves with the format of the evening by clicking here.