Learn | Make Friends | Get Fit | Compete | Excel
Develop your reason to play through the coaching team at Reigate Priory LTC
Covid-19 Coaching Guidelines
(Updated 26 March 2021)
In line with the latest LTA and Government rules individual and group tennis lessons for juniors and seniors as well as junior tennis camps are allowed to resume from 29 March 2021.
For a comprehensive breakdown of what is allowed please see the guidance from the LTA.
We have updated our risk assessment to ensure a safe environment during coaching. Please read below for safe play during tennis lessons at the club.
- The clubhouse is closed, so please arrive prepared with water bottle filled and ensure children have been to the toilet before leaving home.
- Please arrive and leave the club promptly and wait in your cars or distanced from other players until the start or finish of the lesson.
- Please can we encourage adults to refrain from mingling with other households. We would like to encourage you to watch from the warmth of your own car or return at the end of the lesson.
- Please ensure you and your child are distanced from other players when waiting to enter the court for their lesson. Use all the gates to spread out and avoid any bottleneck situations.
- Coaching groups will remain small - All groups will continue to be separate to each other.
- On court we will continue to distance players throughout the lessons, using cones or markers. We have adapted drills to reflect this and will encourage players to stay apart throughout the lesson.
- At the start of every lesson, we will provide hand sanitiser.
- Please inform us should anyone in your household should be self-isolating.